Beauty tips 4 you

Monday, May 29, 2006

Natural remedy for acne

Cleanse your face with a medicated cleanser.

To make a natural skin toner, add two drops of tea tree essential oil to a bottle of rose water.

Facial sauna: Add two drops of clove oil to a bowl of hot water. Hold your face over the bowl for about five minutes. Then, mix kaolin or calamine lotion, yoghurt, a pod of crushed garlic and one drop of clove essential oil to make a paste.

Leave this face mask on for ten minutes, and rinse. Follow this routine twice a week.
Get at least seven hours of sleep every night.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,

    Great blog on acne. I'm seeking curing acne so I frequently visit blogs like yours to see what information you present that may be useful.

    Thanks,
    Jim

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eye cream guidelineseye cream guidelinesMy name is Catherine. I have a puffiness on eyes since I got my first baby. Now she is 2 year old. I tried many different eye products. over the counter or eye creme with prescriptions. And i spent a lot of money on them either.
    Until last month, my friend recommended me to try an Oolong Tea eye creme from this website (www.theskinsecret.com). I gave it a trial and i bought it online. The price is below average price which i thought it must be very expensive.
    And they delivery it very quick, even within the same day i ordered. I tried it for about 2 weeks. I can see a lot of huge difference. And a lot of my friends asked me which spa you went to have your eye treatment done.
    I told them what i was using. Some of them also tried it and have a lot of complements to my suggestion.eye cream guidelineseye cream guidelines

     

Post a Comment

<< Home