Beauty tips 4 you

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Preity lips....

Q: My lips and the area around my mouth are dark. I am only 28 years-old, but I have already begun greying. I am also suffering from hairfall.

A:
For your dark lips, mix a little castor oil, crushed rose petals and butter. Apply it on your lips every night.

Preity pout: Apply butter and rose petals to get Preity Zinta’s pink lips
Apply this pack for the pigmentation around your mouth: Mix mashed bananas, a little milk cream and the juice of half a lemon. Leave it on your face for 20 minutes, and rinse.

Apply sunscreen on your face daily.

Eat a tsp of Curry Leaf Chutney daily. This will help prevent greying.

For your hair loss, mix coconut milk, a tsp of lime juice and three drops of stimulate essential oil. Leave it on your scalp for two hours, and rinse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home